Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Writing about Not Writing

Let me be honest with you. I haven't written anything in a long time. I mean a really, really long time. Which kinda sucks since I have a lot to write about. But now, cause I haven't written in a really really long time, I dont know how to write about the stuff I wanted to write about.

As I'm in a sudden mood to ramble about me not writing, let me give you my excuses.

Excuse #1 I had Board Exams. It's a big deal. And the writer within me curled up into a ball and hibernated for the whole exam season.

Excuse #2 After Boards, I was partying in that obsessive-compulsive way students seem to party after big exams.

Excuse #3 The writer within me seemed to have woken up, however after weeks of obsessive-compulsive partying, my body craved sleep. So I slept.. and slept.. and slept.

Excuse #4 I found a new hobby. Baking. Yes, I bake. So the writer in me had to share space with the moody baker in me. I doubt either of them liked that very much.

After a long time of not writing anything, I have finally written something.

Now I am bored.

2 comments:

  1. remember your other blog? the one that hasnt been updated in MONTHS?
    -.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it's been over a year now.. I shall re-start.. soon.

    ReplyDelete